Lead-Based Paint

EnviroNET can conduct licensed lead based paint inspections and manage remediation.

Lead is a highly toxic metal that may cause a range of health problems, especially in young children. When lead is absorbed into the body, it can cause damage to the brain and other vital organs, like the kidneys, nerves and blood. Lead may also cause behavioral problems, learning disabilities, seizures and in extreme cases, death. Some symptoms of lead poisoning may include headaches, stomachaches, nausea, tiredness and irritability.

Both inside and outside the home, deteriorated lead-paint mixes with household dust and soil and becomes tracked in. Children may become lead poisoned by:

›   Putting their hands or other lead-contaminated objects into their mouths.

  Eating paint chips found in homes with peeling or flaking lead-based.

  Playing in lead-contaminated soil.

ENVIRONET utilizes qualified professionals and licensed inspectors to perform:

  • Residential & Commercial HUD compliant inspections & risk assessments
  • Remediation Plans & Specifications
  • Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Plans